Bucks Announcements

***The Season is Over and I am Sad***

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Last Post for the New Market Bucks Baseball 2008 Blog


I'm writing this last post for the blog. I have really enjoyed keeping this website/blog updated. It has been fun getting reactions from the parents, players, family and friends. I hope everyone has enjoyed reading it as much as I have writing it. I want to say to all the players... You guys are great. I have had so much fun watching you play ball, practice, cut up and grow as ball players. To the coaches it has been an experience that I won't forget. To the parents, thanks for getting behind our boys and letting them play ball. Without your support, they would probably have been playing on the XBOX every night instead of getting out and playing some real sports.

What can you say about the season....Probably not what the kids had hoped for, but instead of quitting, they held their heads up and played hard all the way to the end.

I've tried to not be partial to my son on this blog...but I want to let him know how proud I am of him. He has never played any organized baseball in his 10 years, but I believe as a 1st year catcher in a 11 year old league he played his heart out. I hope he has many more seasons of ball so I can watch him grow in the sport. He'll be back next year and he will be a catching machine. I know Tony.... he isn't Dillon.... But I wonder how many seasons it took him to get to be the phenom he is. Just wait and see next year.... Josh never missed a practice and loves playing catcher. I will be getting him some training and working with him myself during the off season. Franco...get your camp up and running.

Please everyone....send me your email addresses at James_Stovall@bellsouth.net or call me with your phone numbers at 509-4897 so we can keep in touch.

So Farewell to all and Go Bucks.....

~James

1 comment:

the3murrays said...

dear james
I'm taking up a collection for coach Tony for a plauqe and a gift if you could help me out with any email addresses or phone numbers that you have that would be great.
thanks and God bless Lori Murray
The3murrays@hotmail.com