Bucks Announcements

***The Season is Over and I am Sad***

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bucks Baseball DVD

Hey Buck Fans! I have a wonderful idea that I want to propose to the parents of the players. I would like to put a season DVD together with live action video, stills and music to give to the team at the end of the season and also provide extra copies to parents to give to relatives that could not attend. If you are like me, you have brothers and sisters, grandparents, uncles and aunts who live away and can't make it to the games. What a great way to share a little bit of Buck's Baseball with the ones you love. I have a Mac and some great DVD editing software and would contribute my time to making a great DVD for our kids to remember. Man, I wish they would have had the technology of today back when I played ball.

If anyone would like to join me in taking pictures and video please feel free. We need some of practices and games. I would like to interview each player and some of the fans to add a personal touch to the DVD. My email address is James_Stovall@Bellsouth.net if you have any questions. I would also like to get your email addresses so I can send out Buck's Blog updates. Thanks!!!!

No comments: