Bucks Announcements

***The Season is Over and I am Sad***

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

E-mail Addresses and Fundraiser

Four Announcements I would like to make....
  1. I would like to get the email addresses of all the parents on the team so I can send out updates.
  2. We have started our fundraiser selling Dominos Pizza Cards for $10.00. Please support the Bucks by selling at least 10 cards. $9.00 of each card sold goes to the Bucks for new equipment, trophies, banquet and tournament fees.
  3. I finally got my Video Recorder, so now we can get some live action shots on the blog for your viewing enjoyment.
  4. I will have the results and write up for Tuesday night's game along with pics on the blog sometime tomorrow.
I hope everyone had a great time at last night's game....Looks like my Dad will be put on injured reserve after being hit with a foul ball last night.... Even though his ankle is swollen, black and blue... he is going to be alright... Go Bucks!

2 comments:

the3murrays said...

the3murrays@hotmail.com
God bless Lori Murray

Tha Prince said...

sdownes79@yahoo.com

From "the voice of reasoning"