Bucks Announcements

***The Season is Over and I am Sad***

Friday, April 18, 2008

Team Trading Cards Anyone?

First, let me start off by saying consessions stand duties are not all that bad. I actually had a pretty good time. So parents that dread the idea.... It's not so bad. Jump in and volunteer. Ok, so to the question at hand... Team Trading Cards Anyone? I had this idea that I wanted to put in front of you. I would like to put together a set of baseball cards of our team to give the guys at the end of the season. Again, help in this matter is greatly appreciated. I'm going to check into the cost of having them color printed on cardboard stock just like real baseball cards. When I was a kid you could order trading cards of yourself. I thought we could take it one step further and give them there own set of the entire team and coaches. Here is a sample of what I am working on..... More information to come....
I'm having so much fun being a team parent, watching these kids play baseball, updating this blog, and getting to know all of you... the Fans! If you like the idea of the cards, please comment or shoot me an email at james_stovall@bellsouth.net. I would love to hear what you think!

1 comment:

the3murrays said...

Thank you thank you thank you for doing this site for us it,s awesome of you if you ever need any help please don't be afraid to ask I'm the jack of no trades and master of none but if you need any help just ask. yes I think the trading cards would be great. God bless and thanx again Lori Murray