Bucks Announcements

***The Season is Over and I am Sad***

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bucks vs Meridianville Pics

Well not so good news. I took some pics at the game last night and due to the poor quality of my camera.... well they just came out horrible. Please, if anyone has a camera that takes good night photos please bring it to the next night game so we can get some good stills. I will be getting a digital cam recorder soon and it will take great stills at night, but it will also take great video for me to post so you guys can watch highlights of the games over and over again. I will go ahead and post the photos I have from last nights game tomorrow and maybe you can make out who's who. I don't know about the rest of you fans, but I am having a great time watching our kids learn and play the game of baseball. Let's keep cheering on those Bucks! GO BUCKS!!!

No comments: