Bucks Announcements

***The Season is Over and I am Sad***

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bucks Can't Tame the Tigers and the Wildcats


The Bucks played hard to tame the cats, but the cats were too much. The Bucks are still looking for their first win of the season and to get out of this slump . The Boys played hard but it wasn't enough. Mr. Cameron Daughdrill scored the Bucks only point against the Mt. Carmel Wildcats. His speed proved to much for their defense. Justin Rackley pulled off a beautiful double play off a Wildcats pop fly. But the Bucks go down 11-1.

The Gurley game has been posted to Bucks TV! and is ready for your viewing. The game against Mt. Carmel....Well lets say technical difficulties (batteries) wreaked havoc and I didn't get much of the game.

I really think we can pull off the win, but we need to get all the boys to practice so they can work as a team. It makes it easier for the guys on gameday to be better prepared and play as a well oiled machine. What's the saying, "Practice makes perfect."

I consolidated these two games into one post because I have been really busy. I promise to stay on it a little better from now on.

No comments: