Bucks Announcements

***The Season is Over and I am Sad***

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thought I forgot about you?.... Nah!


Sorry for the delay in writing this new post, but I have been really busy. Another game has passed since I last wrote and I guess we need to get caught back up. Well maybe I'll let the video's speak and I won't have to write so much. To summarize, we lost both games, but we are improving every game. The guys are really working hard at practice and it comes together a little too late in the games. It seems that our hitting is all we are really lacking. But I bet we get it together before the tourney's.


OK...I have posted the Bucks vs Mt Carmel May 9th game on Bucks TV! and I expect to have the Bucks vs Meridianville May 13 game posted tonight on Bucks TV!
I hope everyone is having a good time at the games....Let's keep up the team and GO BUCKS!!!

No comments: