Bucks Announcements

***The Season is Over and I am Sad***

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Lost Footage of the Bucks

I found a lost film of the Bucks I thought everyone would like to see.



Just kidding... this is from the movie "The Sandlot." I just thought the boys would think it was funny. We can't always be serious on the Buck's Blog. If you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend renting it or buying it. I know Josh and I have watched it several times. I should be getting the May practice schedule from Coach Tony tonight. As soon as I get it I will post it on the blog. Also.....Tomorrow is concession stand duties. I also want to tell Bill Ray...he better get well and get back up to the field... We all miss you Bill!!! Dalton get that foot better...we need our lefty batter back.

I'll Blog with you soon,

-James

No comments: