Bucks Announcements

***The Season is Over and I am Sad***

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wash Out At Blue Water

Well, It looks like the rain did us in again. I don't know about the rest of you, but I sat and stared at the radar all day hoping for a break or sudden dry up. When the good Lord wants it to dry up, I'm sure it will, until then I guess we are knocking a big chunk out of the drought. But, I sure did want to see a good ole baseball game tonight.

I will be passing out a bio-sheet to all the parents that I would like for you to fill out. I want to get some information on the guys for the ball cards and I want to do a little "Getting To Know The Bucks" section on the blog. I'm thinking something like a video interview of each one. With questions like what they enjoy most about playing for the Bucks, and their favorite major league player. I'm thinking about 5 min interviews each to put on Bucks TV.

OK DON'T FORGET WE HAVE BASEBALL PRACTICE TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! PLEASE BE THERE! Like I said in the earlier blog.... Practice looked great Tuesday.... It's all coming together for our first big WIN!!!

Blog Atch'u L8R,

~James

No comments: