Bucks Announcements

***The Season is Over and I am Sad***

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Explanation!!!

I would like to start off with an explanation of the comment I made to a parent that was overheard by another parent. I hope we are all partial to our own children, as every parent is. So when I made the comment (that I will not post) to this parent I was just talking from frustration. Well it seems to have offended another parent and for that I am sorry. But I will not take it back. Josh is my son and I am partial to him. I'm not the most eloquent speaker and the way the comment came out was not the way it was meant. Again to any parent I may have offended, I apologize. I also looked around and I'm pretty sure there were no players around when that comment was made because, Coach Tony was giving the kids their talk. I have tried in my writings on this blog to show no partiality to my son but to give the whole team its dues. I love every player on this team. They are all wonderful kids. I would in no way ever say anything about any player that would hurt their feelings. I hope with the amount of effort and time I put into this blog you can see that I really believe in this team, the kids and the coaches. I'm glad Josh is part of this team. He has made some wonderful friends and so have I.

To the parents that showed up for concession stand duties on the 5th, thanks for you help. I enjoyed talking with you all. Because of you parents our kids do not have to forfeit their first tourney game. I also would like to think the BBB's for all the support they give the team. You ladies are awesome! Lori, Jill wants me to thank you again for the sweet (sugar free tho) thing you did for her...

I will have the video posted on the Bucks TV tomorrow and a posting of the game.

Oh and to all the Mother's of our players... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

No comments: